时间:2023-12-09 03:22:47 出处:쇼핑阅读（143）
Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview published on Sunday in the US.
EP “Rock-Star” is the band’s fourth consecutive album to achieve the feat, following previous EPs, “Oddinary” and “Maxident,” as well as third studio album “Five-Star.”
The eight-member act is the only K-pop band to top the main albums chart more than four times besides BTS that did so six times.
The band performed at 2023 Billboard Music Awards, putting on “Lalalala,” which fronted the new EP, as well as “S-Class,” the main track from third LP. It also nabbed the Top K-Pop Album award with the full album.
The eighth EP was rolled out on Nov. 10 and topped the iTunes top albums chart in 32 regions as did the lead single on top songs chart in 37. The album sold more than 2 million copies in two days.
BTS’ Jungkook sets another sales record with solo album
- LG Display to cut jobs in cost
- Korean doctors see income surge amid intensifying physician shortage
- 尹 “연금안 맹탕? 근거·합의 없이 숫자로만 결론 낼 수 없다”
- Korea Investment & Securities joins hands with Carlyle
- LG wins SOAFEE board membership to join Arm, Bosch
- US needs 'strategic clarity' on North Korea deterrence: report
- Exports of passenger cars up 16 pct in Q3 on eco
- LG, Hyundai join forces to advance robot
- Hero soldier may get honorary degree from university