[Herald Interview] Monte
时间:2023-12-09 03:22:08 出处:예술阅读（143）
The Monte-Carlo Ballet Company, led by the artistic director and choreographer Jean-Christophe Maillot, is set to present “Romeo and Juliet” at the Seoul Arts Center in Seocho-gu from Friday to Sunday.
This is the Monaco-based ballet company’s first performance in Korea since their 2019 rendition of “Cinderella.”
Maillot reimagines Shakespeare’s literary masterpiece through the flashbacks experienced by the distraught Friar Laurence as he reflects on how the tragic end of two young lovers came to be.
- Things look bright for ‘Past Lives’ Oscars prospects
- Seoul to push through bill to ban dog meat consumption
- 이낙연 "전우 시체 위에서 응원가 못 부른다"…총선 유세 거절?
- Enigmatic artist David Rappeneau's first Asia show taking place at Gladstone Gallery
- LG Display to cut jobs in cost
- [Photo News] INDIAN CINEMA
- S. Korean battery makers' R&D investment up 12.5% in Jan.
- EcoPro, SK Ecoplant to build EV battery recycling plant in Hungary
- GC Biopharma breaks ground for Indonesia’s first blood products plant